Red Butte Garden is wonderful little place for a quiet peaceful evening. This place is near to University of Utah and it is also near some of the famous hiking trails in Salt Lake City. Some of the trails are Bonneville Shoreline trail, The living Room trail among others.
Driving is much easier than using the public transportation. I had no choice as I did not own a car then. It took me a good 2.5 hours to reach this place from my home.
Quick Notes –
- Time required: 2-3 hours
- Entry fees: 12$ per adult, 7$ for kids over 3 years and 10$ for seniors.
- Other details: Open on all days except few.
- Timings: 9 am – depends on the season.
- More details: Click here
- Wheelchair accessible: Yes
- Parking: Available and free.
Below are my most favorite photos from the Red Butte garden–
Dont forget to take your camera with you when you visit the Red Butte Garden. I don’t want you to regret later.
Thank you for visiting! If you have any questions / suggestions / feedback you can comment below or send me an email. I would love to hear back from you.
Have a nice day!